The ELL Staff Resources were created to help facilitate service in districts. The site is a combination of ELL, ACT and Meap regulations and teacher resources; e-books, webcams links, museum links, reading and writing resources and other with an online resources and educational links.
This site was created as a way to accommodate staff working with the ELL student population and their families.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Concept Maps
- ESL - Methods
- EL Forms
- Final Interpretation of the Title III Act
- Guidance on the Supplement Not Supplant Provision
Word Document Version
- Longman English Dictionary
- Online Resources
- Regulations and General Provisions
- Spotlight on ELLs in the Classroom
An online collection of articles and commentaries about ELLs published in the newspaper over the last several years.
- Teacher Resources
- The New York Department of Education