EXPLORE OPTIONS IN STEM EDUCATION
Join the St. Clair Hub of the Michigan STEM Partnership to answer these and other questions:
What does STEM look like in the classroom?
How can I provide more STEM opportunities for my students?
Where can I find solutions to enhance quality STEM in my district?
If you missed the live event, you can still access the achived video presentation and the supporting documents. Just click on the title below to access the intervention write-up. Additionally, you can click on the word "video" to access the archived presentation.
Click HERE for the flyer
- Amatrol's Portable STEM Toolkit --- (video)
- Developing Engineering Habits of Mind in Science Students --- (video)
- Engineering SMArT Detroit --- (video)
- IEEE Teacher In-Service Program --- (no video)
- Innovative Vehicle Design --- (no video)
- Integrating Science and Engineering in MS with Project-Based Learning --- (video)
- LEGO Education --- (no video)
- Leveraging Existing Robotics Materials --- (video)
- MI GEAR UP Workforce Development --- (video)
- Partnerships for Integrating STEM into Classrooms --- (video)
- Project Lead The Way --- (video)
- Robofest, Autonomous Robotics Opportunities --- (video)
- STEM for Sustainability --- (video)
- Using Mobile Devices to Support Scientific Explanations --- (video)
Archived Exhibitor Booth Presentations
- STEM Applied Technology Systems
- STEM Creative Change Education Solutions
- STEM Jacksonary Manufacturing Association
- STEM Lawrence Tech University ROBOFEST
- STEM Michigan Department of Transportation
- STEM Michigan Project Lead the Way
- STEM Square One
Alternative Energy STEM Hub Resources
- 2nd Attention Overview
- CFSF Presentation 2013
- LISD Careers in Biochemical Technology
- SEED Brochure
- SEED House STEM Meeting
- Student Orientation
- Brick Elementary School
- Middle School Project Lead The Way (PLTW) and Robotics
- High School Project Lead The Way (PLTW)
- Engineering is Elementary (EiE)
- Rob Green TRAC Civil Engineering
- Frank Norton III EMU Presenter PLTW
Engineering Programs for K-12 Education This link will open up a Microsoft Word document that describes STEM options focusing on engineering in K-12 classrooms.
The MI STEM Partnership is a statewide collaboration of committed leaders from PK-20 education, business & industry, philanthropy, economic development, government, military, etc. dedicated to elevating STEM literacy & proficiencies in a way that increases economic strength in MI by retaining & attracting desirable jobs.
For more information on the MI STEM Partnership, please visit the MI STEM Partnership website, http://mistempartnership.com/