Wayne RESA Instructional Technology Upgrades
Effective technology integration designed to support teaching and learning can have a significant positive impact upon a classroom culture and potentially yield improved student learning outcomes. The Wayne RESA team understands the importance of effective technology integration and as such, we are making efforts to bolster core supports for districts across Wayne County. Upgrades involve adding staff in order to meet more of the diverse needs of Wayne County districts and schools.
Some of the new programs we are expanding include:
- Connecting systems (e.g., automating Moodle grades for MISTAR)
- Maker Spaces with focus on STEM resources
- Project Based Learning
- Expanding online/blended learning professional development opportunities
- Providing at-the-elbow support supplemental services as requested by districts.
In addition to providing greater support regarding Instructional Technology integration, Wayne RESA will continue to support:
- Online/blended learning consultation
- GenNET Seat Time Waiver consultation
- 21Things 4 Students
- Access to free online resources and courses
- Discovery Education Streaming
- Moodle Learning Management System consultation
- Customized professional development supporting technology integration tied to ISTE standards and the SAMR model
For more information regarding some of the Wayne RESA Instructional Technology “upgrades” or for supports regarding Instructional Technology please contact Anupam Chugh at Chugha@resa.net.