- Information About Using Virtual Fieldtrips
- Colonial Williamsburg - Programs for Grades 4-8 with live broadcasts on public-television stations and archived video presentations on the web highlighting people, places, and events throughout history.
- The Virtual Smithsonian - Includes online tours of exhibits in the museums of natural history, American History, and art in Washington.
- National Geographic Expeditions Online - Features a database of lesson plans, online activities, and maps tied to the national geography standards.
- Teaching Using Webquests - A WebQuest is an inquiry-oriented lesson format in which most or all the information that learners work with comes from the web. Developing or facilitating a WebQuest is a way to make good use of the internet while engaging students in the kinds of thinking that the 21st century requires. Webquest.org provides the most complete and current source of information about the WebQuest Model.
- Project Based and WebQuest Resources - This page was created by David Frankel, Instructional Media and Technology Specialist at the Wayne RESA.
- WebQuest and ThinkQuest Strategies and Links - This has thousands of WebQuest and ThinkQuest that are already done. It does have a yearly membership fee of $20.00.
- GlobalSchoolNet.org - Global SchoolNet's mission is to support 21st century learning. They engage teachers and students in meaningful project learning exchanges with people around the world to develop literacy and communication skills, foster teamwork and collaboration, encourage workforce preparedness and create multi-cultural understanding.