Telemedicine is the use of telecommunication technology to connect a patient with a healthcare professional in a different location.
Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS) requires a real-time interactive system at both the originating and distant sites, allowing instantaneous interaction between the patient and the health care professional via a telecommunication system. The technology must meet the needs of audio-visual compliance in accordance with current regulations and industry standards.
Wayne RESA Resources
- 111- Fully Licensed Speech Path
- 119- Audiologist
- 112- Fully Licensed Psychologist
- 113- Physical Therapist
- 114- Occupational Therapist
- 115- Fully Licensed Psychiatrist
- 116- Fully Licensed Social Worker
- 117- Fully Lic Prof Counselor
- 123- MDE School Psychologist