Wayne RESA is proud to be a partner working with school districts, agencies and families to best prepare young children for success in school and in life. Our early childhood staff connect parents and service providers in Wayne County to resources and information. Please contact us if you have questions.
To make a referral for Special Education Supports, please use this form or call the Wayne RESA Referral Hotline: 734-334-1393
- Child and Student Education Referral Form
- Great Start Collaborative - Wayne (GSC-W)
- Wayne RESA partners with the Great Start Collaborative - Wayne (GSC-W) grant from the Office of Great Start. Their website includes resources for parents and staff working with young children.
- Wayne RESA's Great Start Readiness Program page
- Resources for programs, parents, and early childhood specialists and consultants.
- Help Me Grow
- Wayne County community partners that are committed to ensuring ALL children under the age of 5 receive routine developmental screenings.