Remote Learning in Action
Over the past several months, we have been hosting webinars and networking sessions to help educators navigate the challenges of teaching remotely. We know the best way to learn is from teachers and we’re creating a space for Wayne County educators to brainstorm best practices, share ideas, and find solutions.
These sessions were offered for free, and hundreds of Wayne County educators one or more of these sessions. We understand that not everyone could attend the live sessions, so we recorded them for you as well.
Whether you’re a remote teaching pro, new to online instruction, or just plain curious, there's something for you!
Remote Instruction Strategies and Interactive Networking
Engagement and Classroom Management Strategies
- The Skillful Teacher Framework
- Equality, Accessibility, and Engagement in Remote Settings
- Management, Time, and Space in Remote Settings
- Expectations, Routines, and Procedures in Remote Settings
- Building Community and Engagement in Remote Settings
- Creating a Safe Learning Environment in Remote Settings