Remote Learning in Action
Over the next two months, we will be hosting bi-weekly webinars and networking sessions to help educators navigate the challenges of teaching remotely. We know the best way to learn is from teachers and we’re creating a space for Wayne County educators to brainstorm best practices, share ideas, and find solutions. In addition to an informational presentation, each 60-minute session will include time for interaction and community building.
Did we mention that these sessions are FREE?
Whether you’re a remote teaching pro, new to online instruction, or just plain curious, these sessions are for you!
What if I can't make it?
You're in luck! We're housing recordings and resources below.
Click on the flyer for additional information and links to register for each session. Attend one or attend all!
Engagement and Classroom Management Strategies
(Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:00PM-5:00PM)
- October 27 - The Skillful Teacher Framework
- November 5 - Equality, Accessibility, and Engagement in Remote Settings
- November 10 - Management, Time, and Space in Remote Settings
- November 19 - Expectations, Routines, and Procedures in Remote Settings
- December 1 - Building Community and Engagement in Remote Settings
- December 10 - Creating a Safe Learning Environment in Remote Settings